TIGERS YOUTH RUGBY
Rugby 7’s is a fast paced, fun and exciting game!
Rugby is a contact sport but take it from a veteran Football coach of 18 years it is safe. Please consider
Rugby as the benefits are countless. I welcome any and all questions especially in regards to safety.
We encourage Boys and Girls to play. Many new opportunities are springing up all over thanks to Rugby.
Colleges are now offering Rugby some of which even offer Scholarships!
Rugby 7’s will be in the upcoming 2016 Olympics!
• Practice times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 to 7:00 starting April 7th
• Practice location: Warder Elementary 80th and Carr Drive in Arvada
• Jamborees: Saturdays starting May 23rd through July 11th
• On-line registration: Link is being built through Rugby Colorado. This
will be ready soon.
• Cost: $150-$180 (still working through details)
• Included: Practice shirt, shorts, socks. Game jersey provided for use.
• You bring: Water bottle, mouthpiece, cleats. Optional scrum cap.
Contact info: Jason Robinson 720-427-8242, email@example.com,
tigersrugby.com or Find us on Facebook: Tigers Youth Rugby!
THIS SEASON TIGERS IS OFERING U14 FOR BOYS AGE 13/14 and U12 COED GIRLS AND BOYS AGE 10/12
(Tigers goal is to offer all age groups age 8-High School and create a High School Girls team in the very near future so please inquire and help us grow)